Reserve a Meeting Room Online
Public meeting rooms can now be requested online. Follow the steps below to complete the request form. Room descriptions, limitations and fees are detailed in “How Do I Reserve a Meeting Room?” Refer also to Meeting Room Use Policy.
Reservations must be approved and confirmed by library staff before you should make your program arrangements.
- Determine if the room is available: check the Library Calendar for your preferred room/day/time. I f no other reservations are listed, the room is likely to be available.
- Go to the Public Request entry form to enter your information (this is the actual link: http://www.eventkeeper.com/login.cfm?curOrg=CURTIS&uid=CURTIS-rr&pwd=rr)
- Enter your information in the fields (you can use the tab to move from box to box)
- Date – click on the desired date in the calendar box upper right
- Start and end times
- Event name <tab> Name for Monthly Calendar
- Description: this is the information the public will see about the event
- Your contact info
- Private Message – indicate any instructions for library staff including:
- The name of your organization
- Number of people expected to attend
- Location: Select Morrell Meeting Room OR Seminar Room ONLY
- Keyword 1: Select proper age group for your event
- Keyword 2: Select “Non-library event” ONLY
- Add a link to your website (optional)
- Click “Submit this Event”
After you submit your request you will receive an automatic email indicating a successful REQUEST. After review by library staff, if there are no complications you will receive a confirmation that the request has been processed and your event is listed on the calendar, or you will be asked for more information. Any required fee will be indicated on your confirmation.
Contact the Reference Desk at 725-5242 ext 204 (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.