e-readers at Curtis
The eReaders come pre-loaded with the following titles:
Reserve an eReader as you would any other library item.
eReaders can be checked out at the reference desk on the second floor
- An eReader can be checked out by any patron age 18 and over with an established Curtis Library card in good standing (no fines or overdue items and no history of a delinquent account.)
- An eReader circulates for 21 days. There is no renewal.
- Overdue charges of $5.00 per day will be assessed for late return of an eReader.
- In order to allow the greatest number of patrons to try out a device, patrons will be limited to one checkout of each brand of eReader until demand is met.
- eReaders must be returned to the Reference Desk. They may not be returned to any other public library. If the eReader is returned in the book drop box, a $25 minimum fee will be charged to the user. Do not leave the eReader on the Circulation Desk if a staff member is not present.
- Do not let anyone else borrow the eReader or allow children to play with the device.
- Be cautious with the eReader and keep it safe from water or being dropped.