(To open a link in a new tab, hold down the Ctrl key while clicking on the link)
Planning for Retirement
- Find your full retirement age
- Starting while you’re young
- 5 things women need to do for retirement
- Saving for your retirement
- Getting close to retirement? Take charge of it
- Social Security Online retirement estimator
- Protect your identity
- Estate planning basics
- Trying to locate a financial planner? What you need to know…
Investing for Retirement
- Smart Investing overview
- Basics, from the Harvard Investor
- Or, maybe you’d prefer Yahoo style basics….
- Protect yourself before and after investing
- All about financial professionals
- Choose the right professional
- “Too good to be true.” Is the investment a scam?
- Socially responsible investing
- Traditional Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Roth IRAs
- Roth vs. traditional IRA
- Smart 401(k) investing
- More retirement plans
- Protect your accounts
Budgeting During Retirement
- Make frugality a habit!
- Reducing expenses
- Keep track of your spending
- Banks or credit unions?
- Credit and your credit report
- Find the best products and the best rates
- Tips for using online retirement calculators
- All about credit cards
The Psychology of Retirement
- Financial behavior and retirement
- Ready for retirement?
- Behaviors vulnerable to investment fraud. Are you at risk?
- The psychology of investing scams
Retirement Research & Other Resources
- National Education and Resource Center On Women And Retirement Planning (WISER)
- Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
- AARP Research Center
- Research on retirement plans at Employee Benefit Research Institute
- Women, Work & Community – Maine Centers