Tax Forms UpdateJanuary 12th, 2015
These are the tax forms and publications that we expect to have available at the Curtis Library (plan to see them towards the end of January):
– Forms 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ
– Publication 17, one reference copy for each participant (Taxpayers
will be able to access Publication 17 in English and Spanish online from irs.gov/Pub17 and, new this year, it will also be available as a free e-Pub for downloading from IRS.gov and viewing on most e-Readers and other
– Publication 4604 (EN/SP), Use the Web for IRS Tax Products &
– Publication 1132, Reproducible Copies of Federal Tax Forms and
– The TFOP Poster Package which includes:
o Publication 1169, Need Tax Help?
o Publication 1258, Where Should I Send This?
o Publication 1309, Tax Forms This Way Publication
o Publication 1725, If The Form Fits…Use It
These can be ordered by visiting this page.
– IRS.gov/Forms <http://www.irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs> – to view and download
– IRS.gov/orderforms <http://www.irs.gov/orderforms> – to order tax
products to be delivered by mail
– 1-800-829-3676 – to order tax products to be delivered by mail
Death, taxes and childbirth! There’s never any convenient time for any of them.
― Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind