We offer a weekly email newsletter designed to keep you current with what’s happening at Curtis.
Get collection updates (including books, magazines & digital downloads), information about library programs for children, adults and teens and more delivered to your email inbox.
(It’s very easy to unsubscribe and suggestions are most welcome!)
The library newsletter is a collaborative effort of library staff, Curtis Friends leadership and volunteers. It is published five or six times each year and sent out by mail and by email.
You can sign up to receive our Newsletter by email by entering your email address in the following space and clicking “Submit”:
- June – July – August 2017
- April – May 2017
- February – March 2017
- November 2016 to January 2017
- September, October 2016
- June, July, August 2016
- April – May, 2016
- November, 2015–January, 2016
- September, 2015–October, 2015
- June, 2015–August, 2015
- April, 2015–May, 2015
- Note: they are no puzzle answers for this issue as they are existential in nature, this being the case you’re on your own!
- February, 2015–March, 2015
- November, 2014–January, 2015
- September-October 2014
- June-August 2014
- April-May 2014
- Nov. 2013-Jan. 2014
- Sept.-Oct. 2013
- June-August 2013
- April-May 2013 puzzle answers
- Feb.-March 2013 puzzle answers
- Nov. 2012-Jan. 2013 puzzle answers
- Sept.-Oct. 2012 puzzle answers
- June-August 2012 puzzle answers
- April-May 2012 puzzle answers
- Feb.-March 2012 puzzle answers
- Nov. 2011-Jan. 2012 puzzle answers
- Sept. – October, 2011
- June-July-August 2011 puzzle answers June-July-August
- April-May 2011puzzle answers April-May
- Feb.-March 2011
The Library Newsletter is sponsored by Curtis Friends.