How to Watch Movies Through Indieflix
You will need a valid Curtis Memorial Library card, an email address, and an Internet-enabled computer or device on which to watch the films.
Set up your Indieflix account here.
How do I create an account?
- Click the “Create New Account” link
- Enter your library barcode number (no spaces) for validation
- Enter your name, email address, and a password, then click Create Account
- Acknowledge the notice informing you that that IndieFlix movies are unrated
- Once logged in, click on the large IndieFlix icon in the middle of the screen
How do I access Indieflix once I have an account?
Go to www.curtislibrary.com/indieflix and login with your e-mail id and password.
How do I search for films?
Once you are logged in as a user, you may browse the film library by using the filters that appear on the left side of the screen. You may limit by length, genre, audience, as well as by specific film festivals. You can put films in your queue to view later and see them listed under the My Indieflix link on the top of the web page.
How do I play films?
Click on the film and hit the Play button. You may choose the option to watch the trailer first to see if the movie is something you might like.
Contact the Reference Desk 725-5242 ext. 510 | email@example.com