Sign up for a Library Card Online
* To sign up for a library card online, you must be 18 years or older.
You are eligible for a FREE library card if you are…
- a full time permanent resident of Brunswick or Harpswell, or if you pay property taxes in Brunswick or Harpswell;
- Retired or active military personnel
- a teacher, staff member, or student in Brunswick or Harpswell public schools;
- an employee of Brunswick or Harpswell town government (including Brunswick Sewer District);
- an employee of Parkview Adventist Medical Center, Mid Coast Hospital, Independence Association, Downeast Energy, or The Times Record;
- an owner of a Brunswick or Harpswell business;
- a Success by Six volunteer
- a faculty member, staff member, or student at Bowdoin College, Spurwink School, Southern Maine Community College or Southern New Hampshire University.
Your card will be ready for you in 72 hours at the Library’s Lending Services Desk.
>> Please bring an ID with proof of physical street address. (PO Box not sufficient)