Sign up for a Library Card Online
* To sign up for a library card online, you must be 18 years or older.
You are eligible for a FREE library card if you are…
- a permanent resident of Brunswick or Harpswell, or if you pay property taxes in Brunswick or Harpswell;
- a teacher, staff member, or student in Brunswick or Harpswell public schools;
- an employee of Brunswick or Harpswell town government
- an employee of Parkview Adventist Medical Center, Mid Coast Hospital, Independence Association, or The Times Record;
- an owner of a Brunswick or Harpswell business;
- a Success by Six volunteer;
- a faculty member, staff member, or student at Bowdoin College, Spurwink School, Southern Maine Community College or Southern New Hampshire University.
Your card will be ready for you in 72 hours at the Library’s Lending Services Desk.
>> Please bring an ID with proof of physical address. (PO Box not sufficient)