8 Ways Curtis Can Save You Money
1. “Subscribe” to Curtis. You can cancel your subscriptions. Come to Curtis to read the current issues of your favorite magazines. Don’t forget you can check-out many back issues and take them home. You can also access online periodical (magazine) databases through MARVEL!. (Need help? Ask a Curtis Librarian).
2. Joining a Curtis book group is a cost-free way of meeting people and broadening your mind.
3. Peruse the Curtis Kids Calendar for free programs to keep babies and toddlers amused and stimulated through activities such as singing songs, finger fun and storytelling. There are free, stimulating, mega-fun programs for teens as well.
5. Digital downloads are free with your Curtis library card – Download e-books, audiobooks and movies.
6. Use the library’s wi-fi instead of paying for expensive home Internet service.
7. Googling from home can be overly time consuming and counterproductive. Curtis’ professional reference librarians are the best search engine. They are super-sleuths at helping you find information on just about any topic you can imagine.
8. Attend one of Curtis’ community events such as our recent How-To Festival.
Libraries are our friends.
― Neil Gaiman