1040 A & 1040 EZ instructions only are here.
The following 2013 Federal tax forms, schedules and publications are available in the Curtis Lobby:
- 2106 – Employee Business Expenses
- 3903 – Moving Expenses
- 4652 – Depreciation and Amortization
- 5695 – Residential Energy Credits
- 8829 – Expenses for Business Use of Your Home
- 8863 – Education Credits
- Schedule C-EZ – Net Profit From Business
- Schedule R – Credit for the Elderly or the Disabled
- Schedule SE – to figure the tax due on net earnings from self-employ-
- 334 – Tax Guide for. Small Business
- 501 – Exemptions, Standard Deduction, and Filing Information
- 529 – Miscellaneous Deductions
- 936 – Home Mortgage Interest Deduction
- 596 – Earned Income Credit (EIC)
1040, 1040A and 1040EZ
Instruction booklets (1040, 1040A and 1040EZ) – expect receipt by mid February. Some freight deliveries may go through late February
Maine Tax Forms
Maine state tax forms will not be available for pickup at Curtis (or anywhere else). Maine state tax forms may be downloaded from the Maine Revenue Services website.
To request printed tax forms, call 207-624-7894 or write to:
PO Box 9107
Augusta, ME 04332-9107
Help Downloading Tax Forms
Many IRS tax forms and publications can be downloaded from the IRS.gov website and printed at Curtis for $.10 per page.
If you need help, ask a Curtis librarian.
Here is my principle: Taxes shall be levied according to ability to pay. That is the only American principle.
—Franklin D. Roosevelt