* genealogy and local history reference books (non-circulating)
* early town records, city directories, Maine register
* genealogy magazines
* microfilm machine – scans to disk and prints
* library records and archives
* PCs (for genealogy research only)
* chairs and desks
* Projector and screen for genealogy classes & training sessions
Will this genealogy room be open to the public?
Where is it?
When will this genealogy room be open?
Short & Tweet!
“There are only two lasting bequests we can give our children – one is roots, and the other, wings.” — Hodding S. Carter