In a series of upcoming Curtis Money Blog posts, we’ll cover how to use the resources at the library to increase savings and reduce debt (hopefully to absolute zero by year’s end).
Topics will include:
- how to save more and spend less
- how to increase your income
- how (and where) to put money aside for a rainy day
- how to deal with debt collectors
- how to find the highest rates of interest for savings accounts, money market accounts, and CDs
- advantages and disadvantages of online banking
- where to go to get more financial help
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can’t make me happy.