Interested in finding out what family skeletons you have in your closet?
Plan to join us for 5 genealogy get-togethers for beginners at Curtis Library, each providing a short intro to a different genealogy topic.
All sessions will be held in the Library’s Seminar Room on the second floor from 5:30-6:30.
Space is limited so plan to register at the library’s front desk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – and don’t forget to say how many folks will attend and which sessions.
- 9/18 – Intro to genealogy
- 9/25 – Intro to ancestry.com
- 10/2 – Local genealogy resources
- 10/9 – Genealogy software options
- 10/16 – Researching your Canadian ancestors
Come to any or all!
“In all of us there is a hunger, marrow-deep, to know our heritage, to know who we are and where we came from.”
― Alex Haley, author of “Roots”