Financial Peace Puppies
1. Avoid “Stuffitis” – The Worship of “Stuff”
2. Plant Seeds – Give Money Away to Worthy Causes
3. Develop Your Own “Power over Purchase”
4. Find Out Where You Are Naturally Gifted – Enjoy Your Work and Work Hard
5. Live Substantially Below Your Income
6. Sacrifice Now So You Can Have Peace Later
7. You Can Always Spend More Than You Can Make
8. The Borrower Is The Servant to the Lender; So Beware!
9. Check Your Credit Report at Least Once Every Two Years.
10. Handle Credit Report Corrections Yourself.
See the rest – p. 277 to 278: