Five Warning Signs Of Identity Theft
Here are five identity theft warning signs:
- Rejection from lenders – your credit card applications or loan applications are denied despite your good credit.
- Strange charges appear on your credit card or bank debit card statement (you receive bills from unknown accounts).
- Missing mail or monthly bills (could mean that someone has changed your address).
- Your passwords and/or personal identification numbers (PINs) no longer work.
- phone calls or bills from collection agencies demanding payment for accounts you are unaware of.